Philosophy of Care
In my clinical practice, I believe that psychotherapy is an interpersonal journey of discovery of new perspectives and meanings of your past, present and future.
Because of that, I use an eclectic approach centered on Interpersonal Relationships. I blend, Psychodynamic Therapy, CBT Therapy, DBT Therapy, and a Strength-based Therapy approach.
My specialties include…
- Coping Skills Development
- Anxiety, Depression
- Stress, Work-Stress
- Trauma (childhood and adulthood)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Relationship-based Therapy Practices