I’m a Graduate of Grand Canyon University. I earned my Master's Degree in Professional Clinical Counseling with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. I'm also a graduate of the University of Phoenix, where I earned my B.A. in Human Services Management.
In addition, I have extensive coursework in Early Childhood Education and Development. In addition to being a Psychotherapist, I'm also a Certified Child Development Specialist.
During my down time and for personal interests, I enjoy reading, camping, spending time outdoors, spending time with family, friends, watching movies and listening to music.
Philosophy of Care
In my clinical practice, I emphasize an approach in which we take the time to care for ourselves. I see it as an essential and integral part to our inner-health toward learning to live a life that is well-balanced in all areas.
My purpose is to help and assist you in improving and enriching your inner understanding and awareness to better cope, manage and transform feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Through support and guidance as a foundation that allows the build up toward reconnecting with your past strengths, to improve your present abilities is key in my clinical approach toward helping you make positive healthy changes toward your life goals.
I believe everyone deserves supportive, respectful and holistic care.
In my practice, I emphasize...
- Taking care of yourself by managing the physical and emotional responses to life stressors and experiences;
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help you cope with challenging situations
- Momentum and movement toward actions that bring you closer to positive lifestyle habits.
My areas of focus include...
- Child Development
- Educational Needs
My clinical approach includes...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Coping Skills Development
- Child and Family Therapy
- Child Development
- Play Therapy
In-Office and Virtual TeleHealth Appointments
- Virtual Tele-Health via Audio/Video on your Computer, Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Virtual Solution-Focused Phone Appointments
- Text-Chart Support
- My office is located in Stockton, and I offer appointments throughout California via Tele-Health
- Insight driven
Things to Remember
“ Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world” Harriet Tubman
“I don’t know how my story will end, but nowhere in my text will it ever read, I gave up ”.
“Don’t feel bad for making decisions that upset other people. You’re not responsible for their happiness, you’re responsible for yours”.
“A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes reality”.